Immploy Medical Recruitment is looking for a Pharmacy Manager to be responsible for the management of the pharmacy services within the hospital environment by ensuring that quality pharmaceutical services, financial objectives, legislative compliance and people management requirements are achieved to the required standards.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy / Dip Pharm / B.Sc Pharm
- Current registration with South African Pharmacy Council
- Relevant clinical knowledge and experience to the critical outputs
- Understanding of SA healthcare industry as it relates to pharmacy and key role-players
- Understanding of operating structures and relationships within a hospital environment
- Current pharmaceutical product knowledge as well as knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation
- Proven leadership and people management experience
- Basic financial management and numeric ability
- Computer proficiency (MS Office)
How to apply?
For more information call 021 556 3990 and quote reference number PHMAN19001