Immploy Medical Recruitment is looking for a Hospital HR Manager who will be responsible for delivering on the Group and Regional HR strategy in the hospital and for optimising employee commitment, productivity and capability to support the achievement of quality patient care and business efficiency.
- A minimum of a three-year degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant HR qualification at NQF level 7 – non negotiable
- Minimum of 3 years HR generalist experience
- Sound knowledge of HR practices and an understanding of SA legislative context
- Previous experience in healthcare environment advantageous
- Computer proficiency including basic knowledge of payroll systems
- Valid driver’s license and own car essential
How to apply?
For more information call 021 556 3990 and quote reference number HHRMAN19001